If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words is a video worth?
Our pets are more than just animals – they are family. And, when we lose them to illness or old age, we find solace in our photographs and other items to remember them by. This is the foundation of why our “Petumentaries” service is an invaluable investment.
The first 5 to take advantage of this service will get a reduced rate of $250. First come, first serve. No exceptions.
*Limited Time Offer. Use the contact form at the bottom to schedule.
How It Works:
Documentary filmmaker Jeff Theman will Direct, Edit and Produce a short documentary of your pet that your family will have for the rest of your life.
On the scheduled day of the appointment, he will arrive at your location, conduct interviews with you, your family, friends and other acquaintances who will tell the story of your pet. We’re firm believers that everybody has an interesting story to tell – we find the common stories of everyday people and their pets fascinating, and we’re here to help turn that into reality.
Once the footage is shot, it will be turned into a compelling 5-10 minute short film, complete with music to set the tone and mood for each scene.
- 5-10 minute short documentary film.
- Unlimited persons to interview in a 2-3 hour timeframe (day of appointment). You bring the people, leave the rest up to us.
- 1-2 minute teaser trailer.
- Royalty-free music to choose from that captures the mood.
- Up to 2 revisions.
- Within 30 day turnaround time for completed project. Teaser trailer is delivered within 2 weeks (halfway through).
- You choose the title.
What’s Expected From You:
- Provide back story in order to formulate relevant questions to ask for the day of the interviews.
- Provide additional b-roll – images, video and documents (i.e. adoption paperwork, veterinary statements, media articles your pet may have been in, etc). Please make sure these are clear images, preferably higher resolution. The more you can provide, the better the film will be.
- 1/2 payment is due at the time appointment is scheduled, the remaining 1/2 is due when the final product is delivered.
- We’re flexible in scheduling – weekdays, weeknights, or weekends.
- Price includes up to one hour drive time from Cleveland, Ohio. If your location is further, there may be an additional fee to cover time and travel expenses.
- While you own the completed short film, “Petumentaries” may be used by River Fire Films for promotional purposes.
- Add-ons, like drone footage is available for an additional expense and subject to availability of drone pilot.
- If your pet is deceased, we may still be able to put something together, but will rely heavily on you to provide archived photographs/video of your pet.
- Some royalty-free music may have an additional charge, depending on the demands of the artist/creator.
- Out of respect for other artists (and the law), we cannot use licensed music.
To schedule, use the below form, filling out all the required fields. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for turnaround response.